Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

poppyseed markets

I had great fun this weekend at poppyseed markets,it was my first one in a while and the quality of all the stalls was very high,
A cold winters day in Sydney is not really the time most people go out shopping,but everyone was very positive and nice and it was great to make some good contacts and[ chew the fat so to speak]

I was lucky to have my sweet little daughter,Malia helping me and my lovely Mum,although as soon as I made a sale Malia would find something lovely to buy either for herself or the new baby,

Still that is half the fun of markets,
so lovely to get original special pieces that I would never find in the shops,

I am looking forward to the first "hide and seek' markets in Kellyville,the 25th of july and then I am putting up my market boots until november as I really want to enjoy my new baby,

You will be able to buy from me at my online store which has been keeping me very busy,and I am really looking forward to lots of lovely pre christmas markets in the summer sunshine

I am going to enjoy this next week of the school holidays with my little munchkins and then throw myself into full nesting mode and make some delicious new things for the bubby,can't wait!!!!!
little miss doily x

No comments:

Post a Comment