Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

the inspirational doily...

Fantastic Doily covered tree from meetmeatmikes
 While I work my way through the school holidays trying to keep all my critters amused,
we have all our craft equipment spread from one room to the next.......
and when I do get a breather, there is nothing better than trawling through my favourite blogs and websites,
searching my old faithful 'doily 'search
and I am constantly amazed by how the humble doily continues to inspire..
check some of these out...






I found a really great tutorial on craftzine
showing you how to transform one of these bowls into the ultimate bowerbird easter basket,
perfect for your easter treasures
and really simple to make too!
How-To: Vintage Doily Easter Basket @Craftzine.com blog

And finally check out these amazing lamp shades made entirely of vintage doilies ....
ahhh,heaven
littlemissdoilyX

No comments:

Post a Comment