Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

little miss doily crochet yoke dresses



I have recently become obsessed with crocheting,
At first it was a challenge,that's for sure..
I parked myself in front of you tube and pressed replay a thousand times for several hours,
meanwhile my poor family starved,wrote notes to me,screamed and yelled but nothing was going to distract me
Finally I mastered a granny square,
this led to a new blanket for my baby,
a new blanket for my other three children,
one for mike,one for me....
and now its time to apply my new skills to my store!
First up are these adorable dresses,with a soft bamboo yarn yoke and cute retro print skirts,they also feature granny square pockets and vintage lace trim
Each one is unique,and my little girl has worn hers constantly,
I think I should make matching ruffle bloomers to make a cute set
another day,another idea....
Come and see in my store today...
Oh,and I have also reset up my etsy store under 'littlemissdoily'
So you can buy my things from madeit,blue caravan or etsy

I need to get wet,its soooo hot!!!!
littlemissdoily x

No comments:

Post a Comment