Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Exciting things are happening



Exciting things are happening.....


I have just found out that my submission to an amazing new book about Australian crafters called Handmade Living has been accepted,and two of my projects are going to be featured.
I am unbelievably excited,there are so many talented crafty people out there and to be included with them in a real,touchable and keep forever book is just so thrilling!!!!!!

On other news,I am busy preparing for my first market stall at a new handmade market,Billycart Markets on the 26th of june at narrabeen,
My creative juices have been flowing and I hope to bring together a delicious display of things to buy and warm peoples hearts this winter
including...

  • doily dresses[just love 'em]
  • recycled and embellished bubba jumpers
  • vintage fabric lavender & wheat bags
  • mumma & babe doily dolls
  • super soft flannelette cozy pants for kiddies
  • felt clips,holders,necklaces & more
  • knitty kittys
  • and vintage chenille snugglebabes
  • and whatever else I can actually complete before then....

No comments:

Post a Comment