Exciting things are happening.....
I have just found out that my submission to an amazing new book about Australian crafters called Handmade Living has been accepted,and two of my projects are going to be featured.
I am unbelievably excited,there are so many talented crafty people out there and to be included with them in a real,touchable and keep forever book is just so thrilling!!!!!!
On other news,I am busy preparing for my first market stall at a new handmade market,Billycart Markets on the 26th of june at narrabeen,
My creative juices have been flowing and I hope to bring together a delicious display of things to buy and warm peoples hearts this winter
- doily dresses[just love 'em]
- recycled and embellished bubba jumpers
- vintage fabric lavender & wheat bags
- mumma & babe doily dolls
- super soft flannelette cozy pants for kiddies
- felt clips,holders,necklaces & more
- knitty kittys
- and vintage chenille snugglebabes
- and whatever else I can actually complete before then....